Monday, March 8, 2010

what other people think

They say the coolest people are rebels. rebels don't care about what other people think about them, and thats why they're cool. Everybody loves them, except me. I don't care that people like them, i'm just too cool to care about that. I don't care that people might think i'm weird because i don't look up to rebels and try to be like them. I will not be constrained be these pointless norms. I didn't land on Rebel-infatuation, rebel infatuation landed on me!!

I cannot accept this society of rebel-worshipers. I will go against the grain and fight for conformists right to love conforming. I will not stick out! I will not be different! and i will most certainly not stand firm on my opinions if other people tell me they are stupid.

no! you rebels will not make me one of you! you will not make me think you're cool! and i will never bow down to the tyranny that is looking up to rebels!
I will never be like you!


CONFORMISTS FOREVER !!!!!

-Amsus

1 comment: